❣ 07.18.2017NEW SKIN! PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU SEE ANY ERRORS/OMISSIONS.
❣ 07.2017Keita has joined the admin team as our site moderator! Feel free to contact them directly for any moderation needs.
FIRST AND FOREMOST, WE'D LIKE TO THANK OUR WONDERFUL ADMIN H, THE CODING AND GRAPHICS PRO FOR PUTTING THE CODE ONTO THE SITE AND ADDING LOVELY IMAGES.
THE SITE CONCEPT IS CREDITED TO H. THE MAIN SITE PLOT IS CREDITED TO H. ALL CANONS, SUBPLOTS, SPECIES GUIDES, ETC. BELONG TO THE CREATORS OF THIS SITE AND SHALL FOREVER REMAIN THEIR PROPERTY. ALL CHARACTERS ARE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ANY COMPARISON TO OTHERS OR REAL LIFE PERSONS IS MERELY A COINCIDENCE.
WE DO NOT TOLERATE RIPPING.
SKIN CODED BY MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. A SPECIAL THANKS FOR THE TOGGLE SIDEBAR GOES TO SUBDEVO AND THE CUSTOM FORUM STRUCTURE SCRIPT FROM BLACK DESERVES A SHOUTOUT AS WELL.
|Tempest Harbor||Help Search Members Calendar Thread Tag Box|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
- Close all open Internet Explorer Windows
- Click on the 'start' button
- Move up to 'Find' and click on 'Files and Folders'
- When the new window appears, type in the domain name of the board you are using into the 'containing text' field. (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' you would enter 'invisionboard.com' without the quotes)
- In the 'look in' box, type in C:WindowsCookies and press 'Find Now'
- After it has finished searching, highlight all files (click on a file then press CTRL+A) and delete them.
- With Internet Explorer active, choose 'Edit' and then 'Preferences' from the Macintosh menu bar at the top of the screen
- When the preferences panel opens, choose 'Cookies' found in the 'Receiving Files' section.
- When the cookie pane loads, look for the domain name of the board (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' look for 'invisionboard.com' or 'www.invisionboard.com'
- For each cookie, click on the entry and press the delete button.
If your computer is unable to use the cookie system to browse the board correctly, then the board will automatically add in a session ID to each link to track you around the board.
You can clear the cookies at any time by clicking on the link found at the bottom of the main board page (the first page you see when returning to the board). If this does not work for you, you may need to remove the cookies manually.
Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Windows
Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Macintosh
Your cookies should now be removed. In some cases you may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.